Sanisoft has the extensive expertise, experience and resources to develop custom software applications that best suit your needs, budget, schedule and existing infrastructure. We strive to focus on the customer and deliver solutions designed around their requirements. Our Software Development team has a unique combination of Technical expertise, Functional knowledge, Result orientation and experience. Our Custom Software Development process includes Planning, Selection of Technology, GUI Design, Prototype Creation, System Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
Customized applications enable you
- To Derive competitive advantage
- To Address gaps in the functionality provided by commercial packaged applications
- To Address aspects of the business process that are unique to you
- To Address business processes for which no solutions are available in the market
The key features of our approach are
- Pre-defined methodologies & frameworks
- Structured “Requirement definition process”
- Proprietary tools to improve the effectiveness of the development process
- Process oriented development methodology
- Rigorous Quality Testing Methodologies
- Rigorous program management processes
Environments we work with
Programming Languages :C#, VB.Net, Java, C/C++, Visual C++
Database :MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase
Web Servers:MS Internet Information Server (MS IIS), Apache, WebSphere, Tomcat Apache
Operating Systems :MS DOS, MS Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000/2003/2008, Windows XP, Unix/Linux
- Software Analysis and Design
- Software Upgrade
- Client Server Applications
- Distributed Applications
- Complex GUI applications
- Embedded Systems
- Data Conversion
- Web Development
- Systems Programming
- Wireless and Mobile applications
- E-Commerce Solutions
- Database Maintenance
- Client-Server Applications
- Web-based Applications
- Enterprise Business Solutions
- Systems Software
- Embedded Systems
Maintenance is not just a correction in software, but it is the modification of a software product after delivery to correct faults, improve performance, or other product attributes, or to adapt the product to a new or changing environment. Our special team of Software Engineers works upon your existing system to analyze the performance of the software through various testing methodologies and can suggest you changes required in software to increase efficiency, scalability and capacity of software as per your requirements. As your business grows… software must grow to match your requirements
In Software we may provide.
Adaptive changes made in order to become suited to different conditions
Corrective changes made in order to remove defects.
Perfective changes made in order to improve the software
Preventive changes made in order to reverse deterioration.
Software Re-engineering is reorganizing and modifying existing software systems to make them more maintainable. Re-engineering covers Re-structuring or re-writing part or all of a legacy system without changing its functionality. It is applicable where some but not all sub-systems of a larger system require frequent maintenance. Re-engineering involves adding effort to make them easier to maintain. The system may be restructured and re-documented.
When to re-engineer
- When system changes are mostly confined to part of the system then re-engineer that part
- When hardware or software support becomes obsolete
- When tools to support re-structuring are available.
- Reduced risk
- Reduced cost
There is a high risk in new software development. There may be development problems, staffing problems and specification problems.
The cost of re-engineering is often significantly less than the costs of developing new software