Citrix NetScaler Unified Gateway: (CNS-221)
Course code: SS-221
Exam Code: SS-221
Duration: 40 Hours
In this course, you will learn how to configure and manage NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features, including how to implement Gateway components including NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway. At the end of the course, you will be able to configure your NetScaler environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
1. Challenges of remote access
2. Unified Gateway feature and its role for application delivery
3. Configure Unified Gateway
4. Challenges of remote access
5. Unified Gateway feature and its role for application delivery
1. Identify policy expression structure and components of AppExpert
2. Distinguish between classic and default policies.
3. The types of policies available with NetScaler Gateway.
4. Policy bind points.
1. Authentication to establish identity
2. Authorization to provide access to resources
3. Customize multi-factor authentication
4. Deploy Authentication and Authorization policies
1. Configure NetScaler Gateway plug-in with Citrix Receiver to establish VPN.
2. Configure the access level and which applications users are allowed to access in the secure network
3. Configure pre-authentication policies and profiles to check for client-side security before end users are authenticated
4. Deploy NetScaler Gateway to allow end-user connections, including logon options
5. How endpoint analysis is used to verify that the end-user device meets your requirements before allowing it to connect to your network or remain connected after end users log on
1. NetScaler Gateway Integration with XenApp/XenDesktop
2. Integrate with Web Interface and StoreFront
4. Enable Clientless Access and Receiver for ICA Proxy
5. Utilize Smart Control
6. Configure Smart Access
1. Components of NetScaler Insight
2. Configure NetScaler Insight
3. NetScaler Insight Application Performance
4. Generate Performance Reports
A basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
Have questions or need more information?
Please complete the form and let us know what you’re looking for.
* denotes required field
By entering your email address, you agree to receive information by email from Sanisoft Training including newsletters and information about offers and specials. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Alternatively, you may contact us through quicker ways.