Citrix Provisioning 7.1x Administration
Course code: CXD-304
Exam Code: CXD-304
Duration: 40 Hours
Designed for experienced IT professionals, you will learn to build and combine App Layers to optimize management of your app and desktop images and to implement Workspace Environment Management to improve log-on times, centralize user settings management, and optimize the performance of machines.
You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions and features in your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 site.
1. Understand Provisioning Services architecture and communication
2. How to install and configure a Provisioning Services farm
3. How to deploy Provisioning Services target devices for use with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Delivery Agents
4. How to manage a Provisioning Services farm, vDisks, and target devices
5. Understand Provisioning Services redundancy and failover
Built for experienced IT Professionals working with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops who need to plan for, implement, or manage a Provisioning Services environment.
Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects.
Foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x. Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CXD-210 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x
Have questions or need more information?
Please complete the form and let us know what you’re looking for.
* denotes required field
By entering your email address, you agree to receive information by email from Sanisoft Training including newsletters and information about offers and specials. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Alternatively, you may contact us through quicker ways.