MCSA Course in Dubai
219 Ratings (5)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
Learn MCSA Training in Dubai from the Microsoft certified trainers. We offer the most practical-oriented Course MCSA training courses with certification assistance, and advanced lab facilities in Dubai and UAE. Join our MCSA Course at Sanisoft to become an associate for Microsoft server specialist in Top MNC. Sanisoft offers MCSA Training in Dubai at Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, and UAE regions with unique Course Content and Backup Courses. Take a month with us, and you will become proficient in the Microsoft server specialist concepts.
Have Doubts? Ask Our Experts
Best MCSA Training in Dubai
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is a basic credential that validates and establishes knowledge about Microsoft technologies. MCSA is a prerequisite to higher certifications to gain better proficiency in a topic. The MCSA certification covers three areas:
- Configuring and installing Windows Server 2016
- Administering Windows Server 2016
- Implementing a Microsoft Data Warehouse
The MSCA course was specifically designed for those who want to become Microsoft Systems professionals. This course will prepare you to become a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), a highly sought-after credential. The MCSA certification and course will make you more valuable in your job as an IT technician, system administrator or technical support specialist.
These certifications cover Servers, Cloud Technology and Web Applications, Windows Software, Machine Learning, Data Engineering, etc.
MCSA certification covers a wide range of subjects. There are many specializations. You can choose an area/domain that interests you.
Want to Become a Microsoft Server Specialist
Why Sanisoft Is the Training Institute In For MCSA in Dubai?
What is MCSA and Used for?
MCSA stands for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate. It is an IT Certification program. It is an entry-level certification program. It is technically an Associate Level training program.
It acts as a stepping stone to other (higher) IT certifications. This program is an IT training program that the vendor has issued. Microsoft created and developed the program.
This program is vendor-issued, and the course content revolves around products owned by the vendor. Microsoft is the vendor in this instance. The entire program is centred around MS products, services, and other IT-related fields.
Answer 3 Simple quiz
Get 10% Discount on All Courses. Limited Offer Only. T&C Apply
Syllabus of MCSA Course in Dubai
INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM
- Installing Windows Server 2019, Windows 10 Operating Systems
ACTIVE DIRECTORY USER MANAGEMENT
- Installing Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
- Creating Domain User Accounts
- Changing Default Password Policy
- Enabling Account Lockout Policy
- Configuring Logon To And Logon Hours Permissions
- Changing Allow Logon Locally Policy
- Security Level Permissions
- Shared Level Permissions
- Adding Mapped Drives
- Verifying Access Based Enumerations
PROFILES & FILE SERVER RESOURCE MANAGER (FSRM)
- Configuring Local Profiles
- Configuring Roaming Profiles
- Configuring Home Folder
- Installing FSRM Role Service
- Configuring Quota Limits Using FSRM
- Configuring File Screening Using FSRM
- Configuring Storage Reports Management
LOGICAL STRUCTURE OF ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Configuring Additional Domain Controller
- Configuring Child Domain
- Configuring New Domain Tree In Existing Forest
DOMAIN NAMING SYSTEM (DNS)
- Installing DNS Service
- Creating Standard Primary Forward Lookup Zones
- Creating Standard Primary Reverse Lookup Zones
- Creating Secondary Zone
- Creating Stub Zone
- Conditional Forwarders
- Root Hints
- Cache Server
DYNAMIC HOST CONFIGURATION PROTOCOL (DHCP)
- Installing DHCP Service
- Creating A Scope
- Creating DHCP Reservations
- DHCP Server Backup And Restore
- Configuring DHCP MAC filter
- Configuring DHCP Server Failover
ROLES OF ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Transfer Of Roles
- Seizing Of Roles
- Creating Forest Trust
INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES (IIS) WEB SERVER & FTP
- Installing Web Server (IIS)& FTP
- Creating A Website
- Configuring Redirection of Websites
- Changing the Website IP address or Port no
- Creating Do not Isolate User FTP Site
ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT (OU)
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Creating An Organizational Unit (OU)
- Delegating Control to a User
- Creating Groups
GLOBAL CATALOG, SITES & READ ONLY DOMAIN CONTROLLER (RODC)
- Configuring Global Catalog Server
- Creating Active Directory Sites
- Creating Active Directory Site-Links
- Creating A Pre-Create RODC Account
- Configuring Read-Only-Domain Controller
WINDOWS DEPLOYMENT SERVICES (WDS)
- Installing Windows Deployment Services
- Configuring Windows Deployment Services
- Adding Windows 10 Boot Image To WDS Server
- Adding Windows 10 Install Image To WDS Server
- Installing Hyper-V
- Creating Virtual Machine On Hyper-V
- Creating Fixed Size Virtual Hard disk
- Creating Dynamically Expanding Virtual Hard disk
- Creating Differencing Virtual Hard Disk
- Configuring Virtual Networks
- Configuring Hyper-V Replica
IP ADDRESS & LOGICAL TOPOLOGIES & ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- Assigning IP Address
- Installing Active Directory
- Configuring Client Or Configuring Member Server
- Applying Group Policy On OU Level
- Applying Group Policy On Domain Level
- Applying Group Policy On Site Level
- Applying Group Policy Modeling
- Applying Software Deployment Policy
- Applying Software Restriction Policy
- Applying Folder Redirection
- Applying Auditing Policy
- Configuring Preferences Using Item-Level Targeting
- Active Directory Recycle Bin
- Configuring Block Inheritance Policy
REMOTE SERVER ADMINISTRATION
- Configuring Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
NESTED VIRTUAL MACHINE
- Configuring HYPER – V
- Configuring Nested VM
WINDOWS SERVER BACKUP
- Configuring Windows Server Backup And Restore
- Recover System State Data And User Data
- Configuring Network Load Balancing Cluster
- Configuring DISK & VOLUMES
- Network Monitoring Tools
ADMINISTER A SERVER CORE SERVER (POWERSHELL)
- Installing Windows Features using POWERSHELL
- Creating Bulk Users in Active Directory
- Domain Administrator Password Reset
Available Batch Schedule for MCSA Training in Dubai
Sanisoft Information Technologies offers flexible timings for all our students. Here are the MCSA classes in Dubai, The schedule for our branches. If the schedule does not match you, please let us know. We’ll try to find suitable times with your flexibility.
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
🗓️ Can't Find Perfect Batch For You?
If you want to provide the most modern technology to your highly valued employees, we’re here to assist you.
Trainer Profile of MCSA Training in Dubai
Our trainers offer complete freedom to students to study the subject matter and learn from actual examples. In addition, our trainers assist candidates with their projects and prepare them for interviews and responses. Candidates are welcome to have any questions anytime.
Significant Global Companies around the world endorse Sanisoft Information Technologies Certification. After completion, we offer practical and theoretical sessions to new graduates and corporate trainees.
Our certification with Sanisoft Technologies is accredited worldwide. It enhances the worth of your resume. You can get top job opportunities by obtaining this certification from the most reputable MNCs across the globe. The certificate is issued only upon completing our courses and practical projects.
Key Features of MCSA Course in Dubai
If you join with more than three people in your training, we will give special discount.
MCSA Institute Infrastructure and Lab Setup in Dubai
- Industry Level Lab (Servers, Routers, etc.)
- Facility with Computers Each Students
- Clean Training Rooms with Writing Pad & Chairs
- Free Wifi
- Free Notebook & Pens,
- LED TV & Projectors
- Drinking Water & Relax Room
MCSA Training Reviews
Get Bundle Offer!
Looking for Enhance your Skill? Enroll Now for Triple Course Offer!
Frequently Asking Questions
Sanisoft Information Technologies is highly recommended MCSA course provide institute in Dubai. More then 1000+ students trained from here.
MCSA course duration is 3 month to 6 month
Achieving success on the MCSA exam is not difficult if you are prepared. . It covers a vast array of questions related to microsoft server basics, so you’ll have to learn extensively to pass the exam. Nevertheless, learned from Sanisoft Information Technologies that 99% of students passed the test.
MCSA certification is a basic certification part of the Microsoft Certification System. MCSA indicates that you are familiar with the basics of Microsoft server specialist. In reality, MCSA isn’t difficult
The salary depends on companies and positions but the MCSA salary in dubai start from AED 3k – AED 4k
Sanisoft offers MCSA online training for anywhere & anyone who wants to enhance their professional development and obtain a microsoft credential. networks.
MCSA Course Details Overview in Dubai
MCSA Full Form
MIcrosoft Certified System Associate
3 Months to 6 month
MCSA: BI Reporting MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 MCSA: Universal Windows Platform MCSA: Web Applications MCSA: Windows Server 2012 MCSA: Windows Server 2016
MCSA Job Salary
3000 AED to 5000 AED Per Month
MCSA Job Opportunities
Microsoft Administrator, Microsoft System Engineer, Microsoft network administrator, Microsoft desktop engineer,