Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV
Course code: CL-310
Exam Code: CL-310
Duration: 40 Hours
Learn to deploy, manage, and configure Red Hat Ceph Storage and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
The Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310) course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat® Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack® Neutron. Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
The OpenStack Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation’s permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
Students will set up a Ceph environment and its configuration as a back end for OpenStack, and configure and use the advanced features of OpenStack Neutron.
• Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
• Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage
• Access Ceph storage through Ceph block device (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
• Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a storage back end for OpenStack Services
• Manage networks based on VXLAN, VLAN and GRE
• Deploy and using load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
• Troubleshoot Neutron issues
• Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn:
• To configure scalable and distributed storage as a storage back end for OpenStack
• The advanced features offered by OpenStack Neutron
Introduce Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, components, and attributes.
Describe the components and features of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Create snapshots and clones for Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Manage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device (RBD).
Integrate Ceph with the Glance image service, the Cinder block storage service, and the Nova compute service.
Explain standard networking concepts and OpenStack Neutron networking concepts and services.
Install and manage virtual network bridges
Create and deploy virtual network devices.
Manage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
Verify and manage the configuration of Neutron networking service.
Provision project networks using VXLAN tunnels, GRE tunnels, and VLANs.
Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the Neutron networking service.
Review tasks from the Red Hat OpenStack III course.
Have questions or need more information?
Please complete the form and let us know what you’re looking for.
* denotes required field
By entering your email address, you agree to receive information by email from Sanisoft Training including newsletters and information about offers and specials. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Alternatively, you may contact us through quicker ways.