Red Hat System Administration I | RH124
Course code: 20740C
Exam Code: RH124
Duration: 40 Hours
This course relates to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and provides core “survival” skills for IT professionals looking to become full-time Linux system administrators. You will master the skills to perform essential Linux administration tasks, including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
Basic administration and configuration functions are covered, laying the foundation for rapid deployment of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Introduction to the command line
• Managing physical storage
• Learning how to install and configure software components and services
• Establishing network connections and firewall access
• Monitoring and managing processes
• Managing and securing files
• Administrating users and groups
• Accessing Linux file systems
• Installing and using virtualized systems
• Reviewing the system log files and journal
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration. This course is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience.
Have questions or need more information?
Please complete the form and let us know what you’re looking for.
* denotes required field
By entering your email address, you agree to receive information by email from Sanisoft Training including newsletters and information about offers and specials. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Alternatively, you may contact us through quicker ways.