70-740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
Course code: 70-740
Exam Code: 70-740
Duration: 40 Hours
In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment. Additionally, you will learn how to implement Group Policy, perform backup and restore, as well as monitor and troubleshoot AD-related issues with Windows Server 2016. This course teaches you how to deploy other AD server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
• Install and configure domain controllers
• Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell
• Implement AD DS in complex environments
• Implement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication
• Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
• Manage user settings by using GPOs
• Secure AD DS and user accounts
• Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS
• Deploy and manage certificates
• Implement and administer AD FS
• Implement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
• Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD
• Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services
This course is primarily intended for existing IT professionals who have some AD DS knowledge and experience and who aim to develop knowledge about identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016. This would typically include:
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who are looking to consolidate their knowledge about AD DS and related technologies, in addition to IT professionals who want to prepare for the 70-742 exam.
Lab 1: Deploying and Administering AD DS
Lab 2: Managing AD DS objects
Lab 3: Administering AD DS
Lab 4: Domain and Trust Management in AD DS
Lab 5: Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
Lab 6: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
Lab 7: Troubleshooting a Group Policy Infrastructure
Lab 8: Managing User Settings with GPOs
Lab 9: Securing AD DS
Lab 10: Deploying and Configuring a Two-Tier CA Hierarchy
Lab 11: Deploying and Using Certificates
Lab 12: Implementing AD FS
Lab 13: Implementing an AD RMS Infrastructure
Lab 14: Configuring Directory Synchronization
Lab 15: Recovering Objects in AD DS
Have questions or need more information?
Please complete the form and let us know what you’re looking for.
* denotes required field
By entering your email address, you agree to receive information by email from Sanisoft Training including newsletters and information about offers and specials. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Alternatively, you may contact us through quicker ways.