Veeam Certified Engineer ─ Advanced: Design and Optimization
Course code: VMCE
Exam Code: VMCE
Duration: 16 Hours
The two-day, technical deep dive is focused on teaching you the skills to effectively scope, size, design, optimize, automate, and troubleshoot a Veeam Availability Suite deployment. This class also covers security, audit, and compliance considerations.
This class is designed for professionals who have attended the Veeam Availability Suite v10: Configuration and Management course and want to acquire a Veeam Certified Architect (VCMA) certification. Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the Veeam Certified Architect v1 (VMCA) exam.
After completing this course attendees will be able to:
• Accurately scope and size a technical environment, evaluating Veeam Availability Suite design decisions against current and future technical and business landscapes
• Demonstrate the value of a Veeam deployment to both internal and external clients, ensuring designs that maximize your Return on Investment
• Guarantee and verify the recoverability of data to the business
• Optimize configurations, ensuring workload impact on network, cpu, and storage resources is within acceptable levels for the business
• Interrogate log files for detailed root cause analysis
System Administrators, Engineers, and Architects responsible for Veeam deployments.
Before attending this course, you should have:
• Solid knowledge of servers, storage, networks, and virtualization
• Prior experience with Veeam
• Possess the VMCE or have equivalent knowledge
Have questions or need more information?
Please complete the form and let us know what you’re looking for.
* denotes required field
By entering your email address, you agree to receive information by email from Sanisoft Training including newsletters and information about offers and specials. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Alternatively, you may contact us through quicker ways.